Orange and White

Ask Agatha

Agatha Moore, Staff Writer

Dear Agatha,

What do you do when two people like you and you like both of them? #agathacares

At some point in our lives, we all go through this. It is truly one of the most irritating things ever, but there is always a solution to a problem, no matter how big it is. Everyone has a type whether they notice it or not. There is always a type of person you’re gonna gravitate towards no matter how hard you try to go against the current, you will always go back. So, as silly as this sounds…Make a list! Pros and cons about each boy, see who you’d rather be with. In the end ask yourself this, who would you see yourself with not only through good but bad? Who would make it through the bad? By the time you’ve finished, you’ll know, I promise.

Dear Agatha,

I think one of my guy friends is getting cheated on, but I am scared to tell him because the person he is talking to is my friend. What should I do?

Well, there is a huge difference between thinking and knowing so I would take the safe approach on this because both of your friends are on the line right now. You don’t need to decide who you care about more ,or even who you like better. I would go to your friend that you think is cheating and just ask and explain that you aren’t sure but that you care about both of them and don’t want anyone getting hurt; questions can’t hurt if you word them right, remember that! If your friend says yes, then tell them that you don’t support them doing that. If they don’t stop then that is when you should pass along the word to his/her partner. Nobody deserves to get cheated on. If your friend gets angry about telling them, be honest with them. After that, if they still can’t find what they’re doing wrong, they aren’t worth being friends with.

Dear Agatha,

How do I get through AP Physics?

AP classes are always tough, but always a good idea for your future. The main thing with keeping up with advanced classes is to make sure you’re grasping the knowledge! If you can’t understand something, you’re already behind. Ask tons of questions and if you still find yourself lost, YouTube it! There are a ton of teachers that post videos of their lessons online. Even I, Agatha, have taken the YouTube route; it is very convenient. I understand the homework can still be very taxing. Just remember to tell yourself that you can do this, and that no matter what happens, everything will be okay!

Dear Agatha,

My boyfriend uses words that put me down. I love him and don’t want to lose him but he is mean sometimes. Do I stay with someone who puts me down and doesn’t let me express my feelings?

Whoever wrote this is important, and does not deserve to be put down. Nobody deserves to be put down. My advice is to let him go. Our lives are short and you don’t want to waste your precious time on someone who is like that. It is important to respect yourself and staying with someone who treats you badly is the most disrespectful thing you can possibly do to yourself. I’m not going to say it’ll be easy letting go of someone you love. Your heart will be broken for a while, but you will heal, and when you’re done healing, you will feel so good. There won’t be anyone holding you back anymore. Broken relationships are bad for the soul, let it go.

Agatha Moore, Staff Writer

Agatha Moore is currently a junior at Teague High School. She writes all of the Ask Agatha articles for the Orange and White school newspaper. When she...

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Ask Agatha”

1. Brooke Beasley on October 9th, 2017 2:52 pm

How can I stay stress free?

2. Rebekah Parks on October 10th, 2017 3:06 pm

What can I do to cope when I’m feeling down?

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Ask Agatha

News

The Boring Company?

• Ask Agatha

News

Do you have Holiday Stress?

• Ask Agatha

News

Beloved comic writer, Stan Lee, has died at 95

• Ask Agatha

News

Florence Set To Make Landfall

• Ask Agatha

News

Toilet Doodles

• Ask Agatha

News

Double Stuff OREO Waffle Cones at SONIC!

• Ask Agatha

News

Working Harder… And Smarter

• Ask Agatha

News

“La reine est morte, vive la reine” The Queen is dead, Long live the Queen.

• Ask Agatha

News

Teague’s Student Council Elects 2018-19 Officers

• Ask Agatha

News

Centennial Scientist Chooses Euthansia