Senior bitter-sweet moments

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior bitter-sweet moments

Jazmin Morales, Staff Writer

October 2nd, Friday there will be a senior pep-rally starting the school day at 7:40 that morning for one of the last moments the seniors will receive together.

“I know when I get down there to the gym floor I will realize this is a moment to cherish. I am excited but it is rather bitter-sweet. I love my class and I am defiantly not ready to give up all of my high school memories. This is the first of many lasts to come. ” Senior, Makenzie Aldrich said.

That night there is also a senior night to recognize the band members, cheerleaders, and football players at their last home game and performance. Recognition will begin at 7’o clock at the football field following the football game, kick off is at 7:30 against Maypearl.

“This is a very important and special moment to me. I never would have thought my last home game would come so quickly. I will cherish my last performance on Teague turf and give it my all once again. I am very proud to be a part of this band program and I would not want to perform with anyone else.” Front Ensemble member, Daileigh Abor said.

Although many seniors want to graduate as fast as they can, they will cherish the memories they cannot get back and will live it up with each other as much as they can, before they walk across into the real world.