Class of 2019 to host bingo night

Jazmin Morales, Staff Writer

The Class of 2019 will be hosting a “Bingo Night” fundraiser on Saturday evening from 5:30 to 9:00, November 11th in the THS cafeteria.

“The Junior Class is sponsoring the Bingo Night,” Mychal Shed, President of the class said. “The funds raised will be used toward Prom.”

This is a new event for our students to host that will make many memories, and the individuals there will be able to bond among each other along with having loads of fun!

“It will be an awesome night of fun and family,” Mrs. Stuver, one of the classes sponsor says. “Lots of people are excited about Bingo Night.  Plus, it’s something different for our community to do.”

Members of the school and community can bring $10 to get a full meal and a bingo card.

“You can bring $10 for a spaghetti meal,” Rebekah Park, class treasurer, said. “The spaghetti meal will be prepared from the junior parents, and the plate comes with garlic bread and a drink. You also get 1 bingo card to have a chance of winning prizes.”

Attendees will have the chance of winning awesome prizes, delicious desserts, and associating with many individuals from the Teague community in a positive, genuine way.

“There will be a raffle, silent auction, and cake auction during that time as well,” Parks said. “Prizes include: gift cards, a tool set, kitchenware, a 32 inch flat screen SmartTv, a Pete Rose autograph, and a lot more! It is going to be a fun time for kids and their families to come out and make some wonderful memories, with some really cool prizes in store.”

Come out and support the class of 2019 and contribute to the funds for prom. You have a chance to win awesome prizes, along with being fed and bonding with the community and many others. Hope to see you there!